This policy is effective from 12/09/2017. Content Vista Services may change this policy from time to time by updating the page https://www.contentvista.com/privacy-policy/. You are requested to kindly check this page from time to time to ensure that you are pleased with the changes.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information in various ways. We collect information directly when you use our website. We collect information indirectly by using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, web beacons and browser cookies about usage statistics of our website. We may get information from third parties such as your name and email address. For instance, a third party social networking or social media website may give us information about you when you access our profile page or interact with us on that particular website.
Contact Information: We may collect information including your name, your mobile phone number, email address and Skype identification.
Information you post on third part sites: We may collect and use information that you post on a third party website such as a social networking or social media website.
Other Information: While using our website, we may collect your IP address and the browser you use to access our website. We may also collect information regarding which site you came from, time spent on our website, pages viewed and what site you visit when you leave our website. Further, we may also collect information about the type of mobile device you use to access our website, and the operating system your computer or mobile device is employing.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information you provide us to reply to you, to understand your requirements better and to provide you with better service. Further, the information may be used in the following ways:
- To contact you via phone, Skype, email or postal mail regarding queries, customized quotes or orders
- To contact you for marketing and promotional purposes. This may include promotions or offers on our own products or services, or third-party offers or products/services we believe you may find interesting. You can opt out of receiving our marketing and promotional emails by sending the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” to [email protected] or you can click on the unsubscribe option at the bottom of the emails. It may take about ten days for us to process your unsubscribe request.
- To respond to your messages
- To improve our products and services
- To analyze website statistics and customer interests
- To protect our website, our customers, and our business
- To customize our website according to your preferences
- When you provide us with your contact details, we will include you in our newsletter mailing list. You can opt out of receiving our newsletter by sending the word “UNSUBSCRIBE” to [email protected] or you can click on the unsubscribe option at the bottom of the emails. It may take about ten days for us to process your unsubscribe request.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Content Vista Services makes sure that any information we collect from you is fully secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of information, we have in place appropriate physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure it.
The information or statistics from cookies is used to improve our website and provide you with the best website experience. A cookie does not provide us with any information about who you are or any other information about users.
In compliance with the Information Technology Act, 2000, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are mentioned below:
Mr. Harshit Bhatia
E-58, Industrial Area, Phase – 8, Mohali.
Punjab – 160071
Email: [email protected]