Content Vista is looking for an efficient and responsible Operations Manager to join us at our Mohali Office. The position requires the incumbent to manage a group of writers and deliver work to clients on time.
Work & Responsibilities
The role will require:
- Planning, implementing & completing project execution and delivery as per pre-defined objectives and timelines (TAT).
- Allocating & prioritizing daily work assignments by matching work deliverables (in terms of niche, required quality & TAT etc.) with skills and subject matter expertise. Setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and ensuring these are followed.
- Analyzing & dealing with inefficiencies & charting out need for training and hiring and providing regular feedback to the reporting head in order to improve internal processes.
- Managing and nurturing client relationships, seeking feedback from clients and optimizing internal processes accordingly.
Qualification, Skills & Experience Required
- MBA (MBA in Operations preferable) with a working knowledge of the content marketing industry
- Prior experience of 2-3 years as a team leader preferable
- Impeccable English and business communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced level understanding of MS-Office, Google Sheets, and Internet applications
- Self-motivated individual with an ability to motivate & guide others to get things done in order to meet client deadlines
- Required personal traits include extraordinary people management skills, maturity, assertiveness, boundless energy, patience, extraversion, willingness to take responsibility, sincerity and attention to detail.
Tentative Annual Package – ₹2.4 LPA to ₹6.0 LPA+ Variable
If you have what it takes to work in a challenging work environment, send us your resume at [email protected] or you can apply online.