Job Purpose & Significance
Take complete responsibility for administering HR Processes in the organization including preparing recruitment strategy and implementing the same in alignment with the overall business strategy.
Work & Responsibilities
The role will require:
- Organizational structure planning & restructuring
- Complete recruitment and selection processes
- Employee onboarding, orientation and training
- Managing a pool of freelance writers and handling HR responsibilities for the remote team
- Compensation and incentives administration (including releasing freelancers’ payouts)
- Oversee and manage performance management, appraisal and improvement systems
- Report to management in order to develop and monitor HR strategies and policies
- Administration of attendance, leaves, payroll, incentives, exit procedures etc.
- Recording transactions and generating accounting statements as required.
- Raising and maintaining GST Invoices and related administrative procedures.
- Scheduling and administering team meetings
Qualification, Skills & Experience Required
A person who has a passion for managing people, is assertive, has a lot of patience and energy, and is focused on delivering outcomes. The incumbent should be highly organized and be able to multitask.
- Graduate in any discipline (MBA in HR preferable)
- Prior experience of 0-2 years as an HR Manager
- Impeccable English and business communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced level understanding of MS-Office, Google Sheets, and Internet applications
- Self-motivated individual with an ability to get things done
- Required personal traits include great negotiation skills, extraordinary people management skills, maturity, assertiveness, boundless energy, patience, extraversion, willingness to take responsibility for your work, sincerity and attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹14,000.00 to ₹18,000.00 /month