Job Purpose & Significance Generating, converting and nurturing leads and taking responsibility for completing the client journey. The incumbent’s responsibilities include being the primary point of contact for client concerns regarding on-boarding, delivery, support, and billing to aid in client retention and expansion. Work & Responsibilities The role will require:
- Identify and generate new sales leads and convert them into paying clients
- Communicate with clients and maintain successful client relationships
- Develop new marketing strategies to attract new leads
- Responsible for complete client journey starting from the first stage of interaction to the final delivery including service and support
- Convey precise client requirements to the team of writers
- Planning, implementing & completing project execution and delivery as per pre-defined objectives and timelines (TAT).
- Allocating & prioritizing daily work assignments by matching work deliverables (in terms of niche, required quality & TAT etc.) with skills and subject matter expertise.
- Managing and nurturing client relationships, seeking feedback from clients and optimizing internal processes accordingly.
Qualification, Skills & Experience Required
- Graduate in any discipline, MBA (preferable)
- Prior experience in the field of customer service and lead nurturing
- Knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Email Marketing, SEO, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing
- Prior experience of 1-2 years as a team leader – preferable
- Impeccable English and communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced level understanding of MS-Office, Google Sheets, and Internet applications
- Self-motivated individual with an ability to get things done in order to meet tight deadlines
- Required personal traits include extraordinary people management skills, maturity, assertiveness, boundless energy, patience, extraversion, willingness to take responsibility, sincerity and attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹20,000.00 to ₹28,000.00 /month If you have what it takes to work in a challenging work environment, send us your resume at [email protected] or you can apply online.