We offer plenty of opportunities for budding writers via a challenging content writing internship in Chandigarh. If you are highly motivated, have excellent writing skills and want to work with expert writers in order to learn and grow, then this is the place for you! The internship is an excellent opportunity for an individual who wants to learn how to write client ready content for different niches and segments.
From the many applications that we receive, we only take up those who are open to learning new things, are comfortable taking directions from senior members and display a natural flair for writing.
Our content writing internship in Chandigarh includes sessions on:
- Content Marketing-101
- Basic guidelines for writing engaging content
- Writing for print vs. writing for the web
- Revising and improving your work
- Writing different types of web content
- Basics for copywriting
- Writing for social media
- Business storytelling
- Basics of SEO
- Managing work better and increasing productivity
The intern will be assigned tasks and outcomes with the core focus on improving the intern’s writing skills and creativity. The intern will also be provided real-time feedback on the tasks performed and good performance during the internship can be a precursor to the intern being considered for a permanent position with Content Vista.
Work & Responsibilities
The role will require you to:
- Create engaging, customized and plagiarism free content under direct supervision of senior writer(s), for a diverse range of requirements including but not limited to website content, blogs, social media marketing, brochures, product descriptions, and newsletters.
- Take responsibility for the work delivered by you.
- Impeccable written English, grammar and communication skills.
- Familiarity with SEO and using Keywords (preferable).
- Intermediate to Advanced level understanding of MS-Office, Google Sheets, Internet applications and Social Media.
- Self-motivated and driven individual with a willingness to work in a fast paced environment in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and meticulous with a willingness to take constructive feedback and criticism in order to improve.
- Candidates looking to make a full time career in writing will be given preference.
Stipend payable as per Terms and Conditions in the Offer Letter